Saturday, July 5, 2014

America's birthday in Italy

I was blessed to have another fun evening with my husband, this time on the 4th of July.  It was amazing walking around Capri and seeing American flags everywhere. We had an awesome dinner then went to a local bar for a bottle of wine. We toasted America's 238th birthday under the stars. Capri is much more fun in the evenings when all of the tourists have left the island. The squares were full of locals and people vacationing on the island. Tomorrow I'm hoping to convince Spencer we need another beach day. The waters of Marina Piccola are crystal clear. I took a few pictures when we stopped by it this morning. It's a free beach and that's music to my ears. Plus, Spencer spotted a cat which ensures he'll want to return.

No comments:

Post a Comment